Policy, quality and safety
We work to satisfy our Customers, to retain the strength of our organisation and our ability to produce in order to improve in our industry. Within our business activities, we consider the Quality of the product and the service (see FERP dep.) health, safety and respect for the environment a duty, a commitment and a permanent component of our mission.
Through this document, Management aims to communicate to all personnel the objectives to be pursued in the area of production, organisation and service (quality system), and prevention to safeguard health and safety at work and the environment.
Production, organisation and services (Quality)
- Be a reference player for the industrial valves and gaskets market at a global level, satisfying the needs expressed and obtaining the complete satisfaction of Customers
- Continuously improve its performance in compliance with UNI 9001 standard and its periodic updates, raising awareness among personnel on the importance of complying with the rules established through the tools provided by the Integrated management system.
- Optimise the use of existing resources, improving the efficiency of the system.
- Increase internal awareness through training and information, taking advantage of internal skills.
- Disseminate information at all levels of the organisation through the improvement of the company’s information system and a wider use of IT tools.
- Plan the actions required to achieve the objectives set by Senior Management by involving the necessary personnel at each level.
- Periodically review the results achieved to decide the maintenance or improvement actions to be undertaken.
Health and Safety at work
Improving health and safety conditions at work is a priority for everyone and individuals are called to carry out their activities in a manner consistent with the established policy. We ask for active collaboration as and when needed by those involved in implementing the actions and initiatives called for due to the development of our preventive system.
- Increase the culture of safety at work through internal training and information in accordance with the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
- Respect the rules of law in the contents and principles in the field of industrial safety and hygiene applicable to the activities carried out, the products and services provided; where possible, voluntarily apply further measures deemed necessary even in the absence of legislative obligations.
- Provide the resources, in line with available budgets, necessary to ensure proper management of safety, appropriate to our business.
- Raise awareness and inform all personnel, including collaborators of external companies interacting with us, on the need to comply with the applicable safety and hygiene standards.
- Train employees to intervene in abnormal and emergency conditions so as to minimise any consequences.
- Pursue continuous improvements in managing safety, also through the identification of the risks associated with the activities carried out and the definition of objectives for their reduction, in accordance with the development plans and the available budget.
- Inform suppliers and visitors about the safety procedures and principles, involving them, where applicable, in their implementation.
- Promote a transparent and collaborative relationship with public and private subjects and local communities.
- Promote initiatives to prevent the occurrence of accidents, injuries and occupational diseases that could compromise the health and safety of workers.
- First and foremost, the risk of road accidents that Management wants to prevent through raising awareness among all personnel but also through the maintenance of its own vehicles (see also the “regulation of use of company vehicles”).
- Respect the rules of law in its contents and principles in the field of environmental protection applicable to the activities carried out, the products and services provided.
- Voluntarily apply, where possible, further measures deemed necessary even in the absence of legislative obligations.