The PTFE is a material which offers a strong chemical resistance and can be used in both static and dynamic sealing applications. The PTFE braided packing can be made either with a multifilament yarns or expanded yarns, lubricated or not and reinforced in some case with aramid yarns on the corners.
The product range of PTFE braided packings Carrara offers the following styles:
- PT5504S – for static applications, available also in FDA style
- PT5504L – for dynamic applications, available also in FDA style
- PT5500OX – specific for oxygen services BAM approved
- SQ5000 – for dynamic applications
- PTFE and Aramid
- PT5600K – for reciprocating pumps and mixers