The HSE plan finalized in accordance with the main international guidelinesis subject only to internal audits. It is developed according to the following main criteria:
- Allocate resources, identify roles and the responsibles for execution and auditing arrangements.
- Propose specific target and annual review.
- Identify the risk analysis methods and the risk’s score attribution
- Monitor the events and require a route-cause analysis for each event occurred.
- The HSE offprint plan has to be notified to all employees Carrara Spa which are required to accept and comply the rules.
- Fully comply with the Italian Laws concerning the HSE matters.
- Keep continuously updated the “risk analysis”, making sure that all risks have been considered and that the scores of the identified risks are always reliable and realistic.
- Verify that the employees have received and receive yearly, according to plan, adequate information and training to minimize the events.
- Promote the safe culture’s growing, encouraging the Bottom – Top communication to cooperate for the HSE plan improvement.
- Carrara has chosen to have business relationship with organizations that have and implement an Ethic Code and a HSE policy. Each supplier is monitored with a questionnaire end/or audited in order to be included into the Carrara’s Vendor List